Wednesday 3 October 2007

3 weeks, 3 passes...

It's been a couple of weeks since I added anything to this blog. Busy little bee I've been!

In that time three of my pupils have had their driving tests.

First of these was Tom from Wallasey. He came to me after failing his test with another instructor. He thought he had a problem with hills, but really he just lacked a bit of structure. His comments 2 days before his test were "I don't know if I will pass, but I feel like I'm a much better driver now".

3 weeks was all it took. He passed with just 3 minor faults.

Next up was Lucy from Birkenhead. She started with me several months ago, and really worked hard at learning. She's turned into a brilliant driver, and she duly passed her test with only 4 minors.

This morning at the unearthly time of 8.20, when decent folks are still eating cornflakes or snuggled in a duvet, Rosie, from Willaston, was out doing her driving test in Ellesmere Port.

Passed first time? Well duh! Do you think I'd be posting her name on the internet if she'd failed?

5 minors this time, which she was more than happy with. 8.20 tests in Ellesmere port do my head in! I had to be up at 6 this morning. I think I deserve a medal, don't you?

I wish them all well as drivers!

Tomorrow I have another test. A young lady from Birkenhead. Watch this space!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wirral, Merseyside, United Kingdom
"My big fear... Is to dig it at last and have it taken away." - Julian Cope